Welcome

Plz follow me here or follow my email! Thank you for reading x

Thursday 22 March 2012

Ending for the very short story called....... Ermmmm the end... ??


my mother came in, cried a little, then went out. I couldn't remember her sweet face now, her voice a muffled blur in my ear. I could remember what she did though. She comforted me. She helped me. She came to my aide. She loved me with all her heart. She did her best for me.


Thats all i could remember though. My father was a dear stanger, and my brother was a distant memory. My gran visited aswell, but to me she was just nothing. She had been cleared from my memory. I liked it when my mum talked to me, she gripped my hand gently, so i could just feel a light sensation. She murmered softly in my ear, about when i was younger, what we used to do as a family. I fell deeply into these memories, but they seemed like a different persons. When my mum was here, i felt warm and happy, like being free. I could jump up from my bed any second and wrench my arms around her neck. When my mum left, i panicked, and felt trapped and scared.

I was constantly tired, even though i was practically asleep all the time. My mind stayed on, though, all the time. Worrying, and thinking, trying to think, trying to remember.
It didn't work too well at all. I felt depressed, and angry at myself. I wanted it to be over, i wanted to leave. Be somewhere else. Be someone else. I stayed still....

I began to feel my heart hammering. My blood pumping in my head. I started twitching, and i got excited. What was happening? I could move my head now. I couldn't open my eyes, but my head was jerking, hurting my neck. A nurse ran over to my bedside and soon enough doctors where there too. Maybe they were amazed?. I wanted to see there face when i got up and walked around.
"200 bolts" a mist of words said, i lay there confused.
Then a blast of energy filled my body, it was painful and my heart jumped in my chest.
"300!"
another painfull jolt.
"400!"
the voice had gone after that. I felt myself fadding. Falling deep into a deep rest. I didn't feel pain anymore. I was falling through the sky. The wind whistling round me, i opened my eyes, and i saw a light. A beautiful bright light. I stared into it, blinking. I felt arms come around me, holding me. I smiled.
"Thank you" i whispered.
I closed my eyes, then opened them again. There was people around me. There was great aunt Barbara, who died when i was 3. And Uncle Bill, and Grandad, and other people too, who i didn't recognize. I left the arms that held me, and drifted into my lost relatives, i was walking! I hugged them, and they laughed. They whispered gently to me.
"Welcome to the other side"

No comments:

Post a Comment